Thursday, September 10, 2009

SEASON CHANGE

So this doesn't have much to do with makeup but it is almost time to start going darker, in some parts of the world, like my part in Boston Ma. It is already starting to feel like fall and I still have bright pink nail polish on my toes and I went to get my nails done today and had to part with the pink and go with something a bit darker, I am soooo not ready for the change of seasons, we had such a crappy summer that I need another month or 5 lol of hot weather, bright clothes, sandals and pink polish lol. but it happens every year and I should be use to it by now but I'M NOT...

So it's time to say good bye to the brights and say hello to the darks for now, at least till I move to california!!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. love the darks and cant wait for fall!Great blog! Please checkout and follow my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com as i will yours! xo

    ReplyDelete