Friday, September 18, 2009

YOU TUBE MAKEUP VIDEOS

so i love watching these you tube makeup tutorials as much as the next makeup obsessed girl, BUT when the heck do you all have the time to make these 10 minute videos haha??? I have only made 2 maybe 3 in like 3 months,some girls have new videos all the time and there AWESOME. it's funny because I feel totally weird making videos and talking into a camera while I explain how to put on makeup, but I am a hairdresser I explain how to do things like that all the time to people and I'm so outgoing in work and can talk all day but i feel silly making these videos. Plus I don't want to waist my product either by making a video then washing it off all the time, and when I get an actual day or minute to myself i'm not in the mood to do makeup lol. so how the heck does everyone find the time to make these great videos????? any tips ?

No comments:

Post a Comment