Saturday, March 17, 2012

Urban Decay De Slick

I gotta say I am super impressed with this spray, but why think anything less then great when it comes to urban decay!  I have used other setting sprays as shown in my other posts and they did work great but when my client told me about the product I had to try it out for myself. Working in a salon it becomes very stuffy and super hot especially in the summer and I love my makeup so it would be great to not have it melting off my skin half way through the day lol...So I go to sephora and happily buy the de slick and excited to use it the next day. My client was right when she said her makeup stays in place ALL day, I finished my makeup and sprayed about 4 sprays over my face and dried  it with the blow dryer. No smell or residue left behind. I work from 1-9 and apply my makeup around 11 am and by 9 pm my makeup is still in place, absolutely AMAZING !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment