Saturday, March 17, 2012

Inner light mineral dual foundation

This powder is so amazing. I have oily skin and for years I was covering my face with so much liquid foundation due to acne. I am now 28 and my skin is completely different now and no longer need such a heavy coverage. I am always skeptical to use just a powder because I never thought I would get the coverage I needed, well I was very wrong. The first time I used this powder alone it was great, it goes on smooth, gives a wonderful light to medium coverage without looking powdery at all due to their being no talc in the products. If you want a fuller coverage you can dampen the sponge a little and add more. Throughout the day if my skin gets a little shine I can brush on a little just for touch ups and it still looks amazing and evens out my skin tone and still will not look like I have a lot of makeup on. One of my favorite powders out there. !

No comments:

Post a Comment