Tuesday, June 23, 2009

IMATS PASADENA


I am back home from my first trip to the International Makeup Artist Trade Show, unfortunately I did not get to see any of the speakers or go to any of the classes as my boyfriend was the one to come with me and I did not want to bore him to death. hhaha but I hope to be living in LA as of this January and will attend next years show.

For my first show I was like a kid in a candy store on christmas morning! I wanted to be everywhere at once and take the whole convention home with me!! I felt like i needed to buy everything at the show, which anyone who loves makeup would easily be able to do the same, but there were a few things I had in mind that I wanted to get. Including palettes from Auraline Beauty http://www.auralinebeauty.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
which I love and I'm so happy to have them, ( concealer, cream to powder foundation).
I got tons of info on makeup schools which I hope to attend next year. I also got the shimmery 88 palette and I am super excited to use, I have to say thanks to the girl who was shopping next to me who talked me into getting it because it was so great.!!

Overall I enjoyed my first show and hope to attend more as my career develops.!
I just seen on another blog that marlena was at the show and I wish I could have met her, she is amazing at what she does. But I did get to see maxi which was pretty cool!












I also which I felt bad I kind of attacked him but I was so excited was petrilude from you tube
http://www.youtube.com/user/petrilude


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment