Saturday, June 13, 2009

makeup at a young age

A Rainbow of Eye ShadowsImage by cybertoad via Flickr

I am only 25 and growing up I loved to watch my mom put on her makeup. This was during the 80s so there was nothing but pink lipstick blue eyeshadow some pink blush and black mascara. I loved anything where I could use my imagination and be creative at a young age and as I got older I used my craft to become a hairstylist and a makeup artist. 15 years later makeup has evolved into a world of it's own with many more options than your 80s makeup! As I got older I started experimenting with makeup on my own, finding my own little tricks and techniques and I loved what you could do with makeup, very simple or dramatic as can be. It's a great talent to have and a great form of expression!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment