Sunday, June 28, 2009

SENSI CLEAR CLEANSER


Having clear skin is not always the easiest thing to achieve, fortunately after years of using alcohol, Noxzema, oxy pads and the most drying of products which at the time I thought was really good for my skin, I found Sensi Clear. I seen it one day while I was watching the Janice Dickinson reality show ( the model show) Sensi Clear had come to her modeling agency in LA and wanted to use her models that had acne prone skin to try out the product on them to see how well it works. I figured if Janice Dickinson can have them on her show and trust they will see results then I can give it a try.

I went to the website and signed up for the trial period and let me tell you how happy I was that I did, the product last a very long time (about 2 months) I have been using it for almost a year now and after 3 weeks I could see instant results. I have not used anything since although it is good to changed every few months, but I was really satisfied with the product I am still using it. Although my skin looks 10 times better, I still feel as though I am the girl with bad skin and when I talk to my clients and refer to my skin as "BAD" they give me a funny look and said "your skin looks great" I wish I could record them every time they said that so I could send it to the company!.

I do have oily skin and I also having some permanent scaring, which is now permanent from all the tanning I have done in my life to eliminate my acne, but i can say that I will leave the house without make up and that is something I never thought I would do, so thanks to sensi clear and I hope this helps anyone in my situation..

No comments:

Post a Comment