Friday, July 17, 2009

NO MAC BRUSHES !!!!

So I feel like I am the only one in the world who does not have Mac brushes, I even had the pro card for 3 yrs!. I didn't really start getting creative with my makeup until about 3 yrs ago, so brushes really weren't something I spent a lot of money on. I would go to sally's beauty supply and stack up on the brushes from there. They do get the job done but not the most precise. Once I started my advanced makeup classes I was given a new bush set with a brush case and a set of 12 new fluffy brushes and everyone always asks me where I got them and unfortunately I do not know where they came from, so I never had the need to get Mac brushes but I feel totally left out, but I really do love my brushes cause there so soft but maybe I will purchase a Mac brush or 2!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment:

  1. MAC brushes are really good. I have one I bought over 10 years ago -- a MAC powder brush #1 - which isn't made anymore.They last forever. That said, I have found exact dupes for way cheaper at Michael's craft store.

    Cool blog - come and check out mine too!

    Lipstickrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete