Monday, December 13, 2010

SKINDINAVIA NO MORE SHINE


I heard of this product from doing one of my many searches online for new products, I seen it on a youtube video found here: www.youtube.com/user/xsparkage she has some great videos! I am in the salon during the week and it can get very very hot in there, also our ventillation is awful so within a few clients I am automatically very shiny and my makeup is melting off my skin, I do have oily skin as well so the combination is awful, as a hairstylist and makeup artist I do not look very attractive lol or put together once my makeup is smearing off my skin, so I am up to try anything that says no more shine!

Well here is my review: Once I finish my morning skin prep, I spray the No more shine about 4 time onto my face and let it dry for a minute before applying my makeup, a few hours into my work day and a couple blowdrys later my makeup is still in place but like i said I do have oily skin so some shine does come through but it is no where near what it was before, I wish I found this in the begining of the summer time because it was super hot here in Boston. So I am happy to say that I do like this product a lot, it's light, does not bother my skin and it does keep everything in it's place, I cannot wait to use their other products for photo shoots and up comming weddings. http://www.skindinavia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment