Sunday, December 12, 2010

THANKS TO ALL THE MAKEUP ARTISTS

I just want to say a very special thanks to all the makeup artists out there that I follow and that follow me and to all the you tube videos I watch for hours on end that teach me so many new things! I am only 27 year old and have loved makeup since I was a little girl. I would consider myself a professional mua as about 4 years ago. I have been doing makeup on myself for a very long time but doing it on yourself and doing it on other people is such a different thing and I never really knew if I would get use to it. As years went on and I graduated cosmetology school and started becoming an actual professional if was very difficult because I was so young, starting a career at 18 wasn't easy, so I took a year r so off and got started again in my twenties, it's been about 7 yrs now and 4 in makeup and I have learned sooooo much from everyone on these sites and blogs and you tube videos it's amazing the amount of talent that is out there, I wish I could meet everyone and work with all of you on a daily basis. I get so much inspiration from everyone that it really keeps me going as an artist and I couldn't be more happy to know that there are so many girls out there that love makeup just as much as I do and love to share their creativity with the world ! So I thank you all for everything you have taught me and I am happy to share what I have learned to the people I work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment